*Minimum age requirement: 3 years of age. All 3-year-old players must have an actively engaged adult playing alongside them.
All participants are required to wear close-toed shoes if custom arena is located on an outdoor field or inside a facility.
- Always wear eye protection.
- ONLY wear Pups of War socks.
- Shoot Blasters in the Arena ONLY.
- No blind fire, face, head, or close range shots.
- No Foul or offensive language allowed.
- Return your blaster to get a different one.
- No dropping or throwing blasters on the ground.
- No gum, food, or drinks in the Arena.
Be Honest & Listen
- Call your "hits". If you're hit, raise your hand and blaster then sit to the side or "respawn".
- If you hear "cease fire" or "stop"... STOP.
- HAVE FUN!
- All party and event reservations must be made a minimum of 10 days prior to the requested date.
- All reservations require a $200 +tax non-refundable deposit to be paid at the time of booking. Deposits will be applied to your final bill on the day of your party/event.
- Party/Event information including, but not limited to, number of players and non-players, age range of players, etc. is required at the time of booking.
- Should your event/party be held at a public park/beach, please be sure to obtain the proper permits.
All deposits and any partial payments are non-refundable. Deposits made will not be returned to customer upon cancellation of event/party.
Payment is due upon completion of event/party and check out with Pups of War team. Any charges incurred during the party/event (i.e. additional players or Party Add On) will be added to your final bill. We accept cash or credit/debit card.
Parties/Events are three hours long.
Final head count of attending guests and players is required no later than 5 business days before the party/event. Any additional players participating on the day of the party/event will be added to your final bill at the completion of your party/event.
- Pups of War will provide blasters based on party/event package purchased as well as safety eye protection.
- Any party/event participants bringing and using personal blasters or safety eye protection must check in their items with a Pups of War staff immediately upon arrival to be labeled with a name label of the party/event participant. Pups of War is not responsible for any loss or damage to personally owned blasters or safety eye protection.
- Personally owned blasters are subject to test fire and approval of Pups of War staff before use in Arena.
- Blasters, either personally owned or Pups of War provided, will not be fired outside of the arena boundaries.
- Pups of War Arena To Go will arrive 45 minutes prior to the start of your event to set up your custom field, our tent, and play equipment.
- Pups of War Arena To go will break down your custom field, our tent, tables, and equipment at the end of your event.
Pups of War will not be held liable for the failure of fulfilling arrangements that are beyond our control, but not limited to government orders, emergency conditions (including weather), acts of war or acts of God. A customer will receive a full deposit refund should any one of these events occur. In the event that Pups of War Arena must cancel an event, the customer is entitled to 100% of any deposit or payment made to Pups of War.
- All 3 years old players are only allowed to play in the arena if accompanied by an actively engaged adult at all times.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that all of the above mentioned policies and the following restrictions are adhered to. Should any of the following actions occur, Pups of War reserves the right to cancel the event/party at any time.
- Pups Of War will not tolerate any type of violence or threats. The customer is responsible to ensure that all party/event guests act accordingly during their attendance.
- The customer is responsible for any damage done to our equipment during the time of their event is occupied by the customer and his/her guests.
- Pups of War reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.